OFFER ENGINEER (TECHNICAL OFFICE)
- Higher education;
- Technical and economic knowledge and skills;
- PC operation: Microsoft Office (it is advantageous to use AutoCAD, foreign exchange program, Microsoft Project);
- Communication skills;
- Ability to organize;
- Concern for individual professional development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- following the execution of the works;
- preparation of work situations and economic support documents and quality PV for payment certificates;
- calculation of quantities according to the execution for settlement;
- drawing up the execution schedules, drawing up the various price offers, maintaining the correspondence with the beneficiaries and the designers of the investments in order to solve the technical problems;
- preparation of technical books.