- Higher education in the field;
- Legislative knowledge;
- Control and supervision skills;
- PC operation: Microsoft Office (advantage of Autocad, TopoLT, e-Terra 3);
- Communication skills;
- Ability to organize (to work and lead teamwork);
- Concern for individual professional development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- advanced knowledge in processing topographic measurements and preparation of cadastral files / topographic surveys;
- performing terrestrial measurements with the help of the equipment, by measuring the detail points necessary for further processing;
- Manages and organizes topographic works on site;
- Relates to all the factors involved for the execution of the works: site managers, beneficiary, control institutions, etc ..