CIVIL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER – SITE MANAGER
- Experience: min. 3 years’ experience
- Specific knowledge regarding the authorization process for the design and execution of construction works, including finishes
- Object of the job: follows the execution of the works on site in terms of quantity, quality and compliance with the execution deadlines.
- Manages and organizes the works on site.
- Check the execution plan and propose constructive solutions for resolving non-conformities.
- Studies the technical documentation and the execution details for the construction works..
- Prepares and verifies attachments of work situations, reports, etc.
- Relates to all the factors involved for the execution of construction works: site managers, beneficiary, control institutions, etc.
- Relocation availability depending on the projects contracted by the company.
- Manage subcontractors
- Extended program available
- Driver’s license category “B”
Construction engineer – technical-bidding and quality