CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER – TECHNICAL-BIDDING AND QUALITY
- Graduate of the Faculty of Civil Engineering (Civil, Roads, Hydro).
- Experience in the field of Quality at least 2 years.
- Experience in drafting documents related to technical bidding proposals (working methodologies, quality plans, etc.)
- Graduate of a course in Quality Management and Internal Audit.
- Development and / or management of Quality Management System and participation in internal audits for quality.
- Elaboration of the technical documentation related to the technical bidding proposals.
- Quality management of the Quality Management System documents.
- Elaboration of AQ documents for the ongoing works.
- Participation in internal and external audits.
- Participation in AQ controls and inspections in construction sites.
Civil construction engineer – site manager