HYDROTECHNICAL CONSTRUCTION / INSTALLATION ENGINEER
- Higher education in the field;
- Technical and economic knowledge and skills;
- Control and supervision skills;
- PC operation: Microsoft Office (is an advantage of using AutoCAD);
- Communication skills;
- Ability to organize (to work and lead teamwork);
- Concern for individual professional development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination, control and supervision of the execution of works according to the project;
- Preparation of daily records of activities carried out on site;
- Manages and organizes the works on site;
- Checks the technical project / DDE and proposes constructive solutions for resolving non-conformities;
- Relates to all the factors involved for the execution of the works: site managers, beneficiary, control institutions, etc .;
- Manage subcontractors.